PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma)
This is a new technique to inject Growth Factor to stimulate collagen production, create rejuvenation and miraculously solve wrinkle problems. It is popular in Europe, America and Korea because it demonstrates a very noticeable and big change after the treatment, as well as providing a natural look, which all comes without any risk to get infections or allergies. In blood cells, there is one substance which is called Growth Factor that can stimulate Fibroblast, which can in turn create collagen, resulting in facial skin looking younger and brighter.
1. Platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)
2. Transforming growth-factor-beta TGF-b)
3. Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
4. Epidermal growth factor (EGF)
5. Fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF-2)
6. Insulin-like growth factor (IGF)
1.Taking blood from upper arm about 20-30 cc.
2. Taking blood to separate platelet to get the healthy Growth Factor from Centrifuge machine.
3. Separate the Platelet Rich Plasma from the normal platelets.
4. Inject the Platelet Rich Plasma into the treated area.
There might be some spots get swelling that look like it was bitten by ants or some patients might have bruise for 7 days.
It will reduce wrinkles, dark spots, help to tighten skin, make skin to be smoother, brighter and rejuvenate. Patient should get treatment 3 times and brake for a month of each session for the best effective and last longer.
1. When you have infection.
2. When you have thrombocytopenia.
3. Who have cancer.
4. Who pregnant or breastfeeding.